DESIGNED FOR GAMING
Mechanical switches have always been superior for speed and accuracy and before 2010, they were only used for typing, because they were made precisely for that purpose. Razer then made the radical decision to use mechanical switches for a gaming keyboard and that birthed the world’s very first gaming mechanical keyboard, the Razer BlackWidow.
Four years later, Razer redefined the limits of gaming performance by creating mechanical switches that were designed specifically to meet the demands of gaming - the Razer™ Mechanical Switch was born.
• Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force
• 80 million keystroke life span
• Chroma customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
• Compact layout
• Military grade metal top construction
• Razer Synapse enabled
• 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
• Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
• Gaming mode option
• Cable management routing
• 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
• Braided fiber cable
• PC or Mac with a free USB port
• Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
• Internet connection
• 100 MB of hard disk space
• Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet
• connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.